Monitor the fitness center equipment and provide customer service to members in a safe, enjoyable, and positive environment that promotes member wellness and engagement in accordance with policies and procedures.
• Keeps accurate and legible records.
• Maintains cleanliness and general maintenance of equipment and facility.
• Sweeps, mops, and scrubs floors; sweeps, vacuums and spot cleans carpeted areas.
• Empties, cleans and lines waste receptacles and disposes of trash.
• Cleans and disinfects restrooms; restocks restroom supplies as necessary.
• Washes and dries towels.
• Refills water jugs/containers.
• Gives tours of the facility and promotes programs.
• Policies and procedures; responds to emergency situations.
• Contributes to the efficiency and effectiveness of the unit's service to its customers by offering suggestions and directing or participating as an active member of a work team.
• Represents the Pueblo with dignity, integrity, and a spirit of cooperation in all relationships with staff and the public.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Education and Experience: High School diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
Required Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations: CPR & First Aid certification within six (6) months of date of employment.